COMICS

9 abr 2015

What 's your favourite animal?

Good evening!
In 2° we are learning how to talk about animals, where they live, about their habits...
This is my mum's cat. My nephew found it when it was less than a month old. It was alone, in the street. So we decided to keep it.
I had my first cat when I was 11.
It was like Garfield and as naughty as it was!
My cat liked eating its cat food but it loved ham and crisps!
My mum's cat is a Siamese.
It is eight years old.
It likes cat food.
It loves jumping on the wardrobes!
It is naughty sometimes.
It hides under the bed and it loves sleeping on my mum's lap!
Here I show you some pics of it (
when it was just two months old and a pic I took some months ago).
Do you have a pet?
What's your favourite animal?
What does it eat?

Hoy...