COMICS

5 mar 2015

What a nice surprise!

Good evening!
I was just checking some social networks when I came across this post by a friend.
The video shows some information about exhibitions in Omagh and, near the end of it I just saw Valerie! She was the teacher in the singing group I attended every week.She taught me lots of songs I've also taught my students, such as 'As I Went Down in The River To Pray'.
Os adjunto un video que acabo de encontrar sobre Omagh y me he llevado la sorpresa de ver en él a Valerie, mi profesora de canto de cuando viví alli.Ella me enseñó muchas canciones, como la que les enseñé a los chicos de ahora 2°ESO (entonces 4°de Primaria) y a los chicos de 6°de este año (As I Went Down in The River To Pray).Ya veréis qué canción tan bonita cantan al final.
Me ha hecho tanta ilusión ver a Valerie en este vídeo después de 10 años que lo comparto con mis niños, porque vosotros también habéis cantado canciones que ella me enseñó.
Vídeo

Hoy...