COMICS

5 mar 2015

"A Scrapbook For Our Mate Overseas"

Dear families,
There is one of our students who is moving abroad for some months. That´s the reason why her mum thought of keeping in touch while they are away.
Therefore, since I´m carrying out a Scrapbook project in 6º, I decided to devote  every  Tuesday hour in one class to carry out a similar project.
The idea is to film the tasks they do in class as a way to show their classmate how they spend these months far away from him.
They are quite enthusiastic about the idea. We even wrote and signed a "compromise" , which they got as something crucial to do.
We will be in charge of showing, using cuttings, pictures, labels...the issues that go on in that group from now on.
I´m sure we´ll have a great time and we´ll learn a lot about how to express our feelings and ideas in English.

Regards!


Hoy...