So here were are after an amazing holiday break, ready to get the most of our second term.
Today's been quite special for this teacher hosting this blog, since I could take some of my students back to the place it all started some years ago:the English class at the end of the corridor, just next to the stairs leading to the playground.
I left that class some years ago thinking I would not go back to those lessons there but, you can never tell.Back to where it all started!
I'd like to thank all those who made it and will keep making it possible for us to use of those premises in the mornings again (Operación Ventanas).
And a big "thank you!" to those men (as Raúl calls them:grandpa, dad and uncle) who I know were working quite a lot to have the class ready for this second term.We'll take care of it as your work well deserves so :)
12 ene 2015
Home »
Reflexiones en voz alta
» Happy New Year and welcome back


0 comments:
Publicar un comentario