COMICS

20 ene 2015

2nd Term.2°, 3°, 4° Primaria


Good evening.
Here I comment on the topics and structures we are already dealing with in class.
Whenever I get the chance to use my computer (I'm using my mobile now), I'll use colours so that you can spot the information you're seeking for much easily.
2°Primaria:
-Family (en la libreta):
  Vocabulary about my family
  Saxon Genitive
  Present Continuous (to be+-ing verb)
- My house:
   There is/are...in the (room)

3°Primaria (en la libreta):
   Everyday Life:
-Present Continuous (to be+-ing)
-Daily habits: to wake up/to get up/to have a shower/to get dressed/to take the bus/to get undressed/to wash your hands/to go to bed.
-Numbers from 1 to 100 (written)
-House Chores:
   To prepare breakfast/lunch/dinner
   To help in the kitchen
   To tidy up my room/kitchen/living room/bathroom
   To separate waste
   To take the rubbish out
   To sort the laundry
   To take care ofy pets...
4°Primaria (en la libreta):
       Translations (iniciación a la traducción)
       -Health matters:
       To have a cold
       To have a headache
       To have a stomach-ache
       To have a cough
       To have a sore throat
       To have the 'flu
       To go to see a doctor

       To take some medicine...

Hoy...