Early this morning, just after the ESO break, we had the chance to talk about animals in 1ºESO A.
Ana will tell us about something that took place in a "cortijo" some weeks ago...I can´t wait! Will it be something funny? Any mystery going on? We´ll get the answers to all these questions when we meet up again in class (I´ll have to wait for six long days! no way! I´m not good at that...)
And now...it´s time for the QUIZ. Have a look at this pic:
What is it?
Does it exist or is it just a "science fiction movie" creature like Tolkien´s, Lewis´ or Ende´s?
If you think you know the answer, please write some comments below.
In case there are no answers for next week, I´ll drop a hint.
But it´ll be one, you know, just one to break the ice...
Good luck, my dear contestants!



3 comments:
I am Jaime. It is an amphibious or an Invizimal (it looks Axolotl)
Dear Jaime!!
Congratulations!
You got it right.
This is an animal called "Axolotl" or "Ajolote".
The first time I saw it was when I had to read Julio Cortazar´s "Axolotl", a reading about a man who was so fascinated by these animals that he would spend hours staring at them...
It is nice to see that my expectations about your pastimes were right, my dear Jaime.
Okay then...It´s time to start thinking about the next quiz...
I just forgot to mention that one friend said this animal looked like one of "Los Lunnis"...
Publicar un comentario