COMICS

9 oct 2011

E-Twinning Project 2011/2012

Proyecto Etwinning 2011-2012

 Good afternoon, dear parents and children.
I am quite happy to announce that Mrs Higginbotham, a Primary Teacher in England who played an active role in our E-Twinning Project for 4º, has invited us to take part as partners in her new project about Christmas (for children in 1º -with teacher Vanesa- and maybe some others at school. I am thinking about it...)

She is to set the tasks to carry out so, as soon as I know any further details, I will let you know. 

Gracias a una madre que ha detectado el error, me he dado cuenta de que no aparecían
las páginas de primaria en la columna de la derecha. Blogger ya no funciona correctamente con Internet Explorer y se me había desconfigurado el blog. Espero que ya no vuelva a ocurrir desde otro navegador.
Ya está arreglado y aparecen de nuevo las páginas.


Thanks, N.





See you around.




Hoy...