COMICS

11 dic 2019

Your favourite song for Christmas is...?

Here I am, knackered after I managed to register some marks in PASEN.
It will be a tough week and weekend for us, teachers, so I must cling onto some tunes to get over my 'heavy burden'.
If I had to pinpoint a song that brings the feeling of Christmas back to me it would be, without any single doubt, 'Last Christmas'.
The good news is that there is a film with it as its soundtrack, sung by our well-known and beloved Emilia Clarke, one of the nicest souls this century has brought into the spotlight.
I will go, however, for 'Walking In The Air', a classic song in the soundtrack in an 80s film for kids.
It is sung by my beloved Tom Chaplin (Keane's frontman).
Enjoy!!!
(I will, for sure!)
Which song is your Christmas favourite?
Ps: I do believe this man has the best voice of the 21st century.
Walking In The Air (Video)

Hoy...