COMICS

4 may 2015

New Things We Are Learning These Days...

Good morning!
I hope you had a really memorable bank holiday.
All right, folks...!
Here I am, back after the holiday and taking the most of some free minutes I have now. That´s a great chance to have my blog updated, in fact!
I´d like to comment on some issues we are dealing with in class in the past and next few weeks:

In 2º, we have already dealt with talking about a few places in town, like buildings and shops.
Now we are revising how to talk about clothes and how to describe our own appearance, trying
to be as accurate as possible. 

In 3º, we have gone through "directions", bearing in mind how to talk about places in town. We
ended up so "exhausted" that we have decided to learn how to talk about "feeling sick"and all the remedies we need when we have a back-ache, stomach-ache, a temperature... 
We learnt some questions to show that we care for our friends and family, such as "What´s wrong?" "What´s the matter?" "Are you okay?" and what we "must", "mustn´t"/don´t have to...
or "can/can´t" do when feeling sick.

In 4º, we have learnt about events in the past, such as those deeds some explorers carried out.
We enjoyed our trip on Cousteau´s Calypso (Nice childhood memories to me!) and now we are revising how to talk about pasta events, as well 
as how to compare using "-er  than..." and "more ...than..."
 

Hoy...