Buenas tardes a todos.
Todos los videos se han colgado con el permiso paterno de los alumnos mediante autorización expresa para esta actividad.
Dear parents,
As you know, we live in a society in which traditions have a lot to do with social media and networks.
I was not raised into the Halloween culture, basically because we have always celebrated All Saints' Day in Spain, which I strongly support.
However, I was lucky enough as to live just an hour away from the place in which Halloween is said to have been settled as a tradition.
We have always thought, thanks to TV...that Halloween is an American tradition, which is not true.
As you know, Halloween is a Celtic tradition and it started to be celebrated in Northern Ireland, in a city called Londonderry (an hour away from the place I lived in 12 years ago:Omagh).
So then I had the chance to celebrate Halloween twice in Ireland.There it made sense, but it does not make sense for me in Spain.
But our children like the costume party and the sweets...
And since it has to do with culture and my subject, we will devote some time to it, bearing in mind it is All Saints' Day what we really care for in our culture.
I'll upload our students videos as soon as we record them and I edit them, too.
Have a great week!
Ps:Congrats to our students in 2Primaria for their nice riddles they prepared as their homework.
Take care!


0 comments:
Publicar un comentario