COMICS

15 mar 2012

Un poco de listening para los padres

Good evening, dear parents.
I was just checking my emails when I got one with the following link:




It is a video about Charles Dickens. Some celebrities in the UK gathered in Highgate
Cemetery,where some of his relatives were buried.
I was lucky enough as to visit that cemetery, in Hampstead,
during my trip to London in August.
It is a place to visit. You know that cemeteries in Britain are worth it,
regardless of how
weird it may sound.
If you ever go to Hampstead, take a walk to the Spaniards Inn, an "inn"
that dates back
to circa 1585 and where the Romantic poet John Keats is believed to have
written his "Ode to a Nigthingale".
There is a long way up a slope from Hamsptead Underground (tube) Station
 to Highgate Cemetery.
The Spaniards Inn is a great spot. Food is delicious, especially the mint sauce you can
 have as a dressing...








Regards

Hoy...