COMICS

27 mar 2011

Spring

Good evening, dear parents and children.
Here I am, enjoying the sunlight. 
It is just fading...
I just thought how lucky we are to enjoy it until 
quite late this time of the year. I recall 
those days when I lived in Ireland, where the sun sets
 at 4.30 pm  in November and gets you out of bed 
 at 5.30 am in late June !

Here I submit a picture of one of those spring days
 I was lucky enough to seize 
while I was living in Northern Ireland. 
It´s a nice pic, isn´t it?


"A view from the bridge in my way to Dunnestores, to do 
some shopping". 
Omagh, County Tyrone. Northern Ireland .
(2002-2004)

2 comments:

LuCia dijo...

Hi Loli! It's been a while.

I've been out of the blogosphere for a few weeks -been busy taking exams, preparing games for the children, being ill... But it's ok now, I'll have more free time from now on and will certainly update my blog more often, as well as visiting others' and leaving comments.

See you!

The Leprechaun in charge dijo...

Hi, dear!
It´s so rewarding when I get a message from you!
I´m quite happy to hear that you´re no longer ill...
I am definitely sure that you´ll be getting good marks, too.
I´m quite sorry to tell you so, but there´s no way we can manage to get things sorted out for the "Book Day" next month. We´ll be really busy at the time, so it´ll just be a kind of "class business" that I´ll put through in the end.
It was a nice idea,though.
Have a nice evening.
See you around.

Hoy...