"WELCOME TO THIS BLOG", SAID THE CHILDREN IN 4ºB THIS MORNING...(23 NOVEMBER)
HOMEWORK 4ºA AND 4ºB. SECOND PART
21 NOVEMBER
Good evening, Marisa!
I just got your video. It´s a nice picture the one you show in it. It reminds me of some ancient rock paintings.
See you tomorrow. Regards to your sister.
22 NOVEMBER
Thanks, Luis. I got your video this evening!
Oh, dear! I guess you had a great time there. I´ve never been to that hotel, though I´ve been to Almería several times.
See you on Friday.
23 NOVEMBER
This morning while we were in class, in 4ºB I recorded some of the children´s writings (since you couldn´t email them to me).
Here we find Jesús talking about the beach with his good mate Ángel.
Then, Belén, talking about Menorca with Pablo R. He then talks about Barcelona, where he was born not long ago, by the way.
And then, MªInés, reading a bit about "La Alhambra":
25 NOVEMBER
Good evening, Begoña.
I just got your video about Fuerteventura. I´ve never been to that place, though I know it´s quite nice. Did you have the chance to ride on a camel? It guess it must be good fun!
See you tomorrow.
26, 29 NOVEMBER.
This afternoon I had the chance to record some of our children´s voices, since they could not send their podcasts.
Zamara asks Pablo P. and he talks about Madrid. Then, Marina, who talks about the Alhambra, asks Clara and she talks about the Niagara Falls. To finish, Pablo J. asks Jorge about his favourite destination, Huelva and Jorge asks Pablo B. about it, too in the last video:
30 NOVEMBER
I had the chance to record some of our children´s descriptions this afternoon:
Jesús asks Juan Antonio about Valencia.
Then, Eva asks MªÁngeles about Galicia and, to finish the podcast, Guille asks Ángel about Granada ( I like the final laughter...)
This morning while we were in class, in 4ºB I recorded some of the children´s writings (since you couldn´t email them to me).
Here we find Jesús talking about the beach with his good mate Ángel.
Then, Belén, talking about Menorca with Pablo R. He then talks about Barcelona, where he was born not long ago, by the way.
And then, MªInés, reading a bit about "La Alhambra":
25 NOVEMBER
Good evening, Begoña.
I just got your video about Fuerteventura. I´ve never been to that place, though I know it´s quite nice. Did you have the chance to ride on a camel? It guess it must be good fun!
See you tomorrow.
26, 29 NOVEMBER.
This afternoon I had the chance to record some of our children´s voices, since they could not send their podcasts.
Zamara asks Pablo P. and he talks about Madrid. Then, Marina, who talks about the Alhambra, asks Clara and she talks about the Niagara Falls. To finish, Pablo J. asks Jorge about his favourite destination, Huelva and Jorge asks Pablo B. about it, too in the last video:
30 NOVEMBER
I had the chance to record some of our children´s descriptions this afternoon:
Jesús asks Juan Antonio about Valencia.
Then, Eva asks MªÁngeles about Galicia and, to finish the podcast, Guille asks Ángel about Granada ( I like the final laughter...)


0 comments:
Publicar un comentario