Since Halloween is just around the corner (even though you know I don´t celebrate it when I´m in Spain, just when I lived in Northern Ireland), I thought of letting you know about one of the classics:
"The Canterville Ghost", a short story by Oscar Wilde.
My English teacher chose it as compulsory reading when I was a couple of years older than you.
See you tomorrow.

You can find this sculpture next to the American Institute, his former residence. It´s quite funny.
I remember I was chatting to some friends and then we came across it, just by chance.
See you around
THE LEPRECHAUN IN CHARGE
I made my best.

Mr Wilde (Dublin), in a nonchalant attitude...in the best Irish tradition.

4 comments:
wow
by emilioquintoa
i love it teacher.
hi seño loli
Hi Loli! This is Lucy from 1º Bach. You've got a very nice blog, by the way. The pics are cute :)
Loved the autumn post. And this one. I soooo admire Oscar Wilde! In fact, one of the best - if not THE best - books I've ever read is The Picture of Dorian Gray. I can't tell how much I enjoyed it.
I used to have a blog, but I don't update it anymore, and I want to start another one, but don't know what to write - and all the names I had thought of are already being used! x(
Well, good luck with your trip to knowledge. See you!
- L.
Publicar un comentario