COMICS

18 mar 2010

QUIZ What´s that? Who are they talking about? M.J. got it right!!!!congratulations

Well...let´s clear up the mystery about the pic...

A girl at school (I can´t write her name, remember  safety procedures in the internet) got the right answer last week.
I felt quite surprised since she´s on holidays but thinking about the quiz!Good girl.


Try and write as many answers as possible to these questions:

What´s that?

IT IS A PIC.


Who are they talking about?
THE CELEBRITY THEY MENTION IN THE SENTENCES IS FERNANDO TORRES "EL NIÑO" .



Where was this pic taken?
I TOOK IT IN LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND (WHERE FERNANDO PLAYS).



What do you know about that place?
THIS CITY BECAME WELL-KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE OF "THE BEATLES".
JOHN LENNON, PAUL McCARTNEY, RINGO STARR AND GEORGE HARRISON WERE FROM LIVERPOOL.

6 comments:

The Leprechaun in charge dijo...

Come on, my children...
It´s quite easy!.
Just pay attention to details...

Come on my 4ºA!!
Come on my 4ºB!!

Anónimo dijo...

he is a football player, isn´t it?
the picture through a glass.

Rosa B. 6ºA

The Leprechaun in charge dijo...

Yes,Rosa. You´re quite close to the right answer!.Keep trying.

Anónimo dijo...

cristiano ronaldo
I´m andrea 6ªa

The Leprechaun in charge dijo...

Oops...sorry, Andrea.
He´s not CR9, but you got something right...
Keep trying.

See you around.

The Leprechaun in charge dijo...

Dear L. in 4ºA.
I read your comment but I cant publish it.

Remember the rules: no personal details. Just your proper name and class...

L., no he publicado tu comentario porque me ponías tus apellidos. Recuerda que NUNCA debemos poner nuestros dos apellidos ni datos muy personales en internet.

Escribelo otra vez siguiendo estas normas de seguridad y lo publicaré.

The Leprechaun in Charge.

Hoy...