COMICS

22 feb 2010

Andalusia. My favourite destination

by María P.
by Ana P.







Next 28 February we celebrate the day of our region.


Some students in 6ºB have written about their feelings about it.



Andalucía is a big region. In Andalucía there are monuments like the Alhambra,the Mezquita and they are very beautiful. Alfonso.


My favourite city of Andalusia is Granada. My favourite castle is la Alhambra. Maria P.


What I like the most about Andalusia is Alhambra castle and fortress.Ana.P.


Andalusia is the place of happiness, peace and hope. Amanda.S


What I like the most about Andalusia is its landscapes.Pablo.R


I live in Andalusia and,my best friend,too.Silvia.M.


For me Andalusia is the most beautiful place in the world.Carlota.R.


Andalusia is earth for all and it´s a pleasure to the senses. Laura.M


Andalusia has got a lot of monuments.Teresa.S.


Andalucia has eight provinces.Elena.S and Jaime .P




One of the things I like about Andalucía is the hymn I learnt to sing when I was at school. The hymn of my city.For those of you who can play music, here I submit the lyrics and score.







1 comments:

Anónimo dijo...

ANDALUSIA!!!
OH!! YEAH!!!!
Maria P.

Hoy...