There are some students who asked me the reason why I chose "Kylemore" as the name for this blog.
Hay algunos alumnos y alumnas que, en distintas clases me han preguntado de dónde viene o qué significa el nombre "Kylemore".
One of my students got the right answer and I published his commentaries about it.
Just look for it and find out!.


2 comments:
I know Kylemore is the church in Galway (Ireland) it was a castel,Mitchell Henry was your owner,in present is the convent for nuns.
Manuel M
Excellent!!!.You got the answer!
Kylemore means something special to me.
It is a very nice castle that turned into an International School for girls some years ago.
The nuns who live there grow their own vegetables next to the Victorian Gardens. It is in Connemara. Visiting Connemara makes you feel as if you were in a place full of mystery and magic...lakes, mountains and landscapes: nice orange,yellow, red and brown mountains!!
Publicar un comentario