From now on, I will submit some riddles or activities you can do on your own or it can be a family task.
Well...here we go!
It was a cow I once came across in Ireland.
It was good fun!. Imagine...we all, waiting for cows to move about!
Era una vaca que se cruzó por mi camino en Irlanda.
Fue muy divertido.Imaginad.¡Todos esperando a que se decidieran a moverse!
See you around!


11 comments:
I don´t know.But I think that it is a child in a swing
HI,Loli teacher.I Belive the picture shows two trees and a monkey!!!
kisses Loli
Rosa B.P. 6ºA
Well,Anónimo...
Good try but that´s not the answer.
However, you prove to have some imagination!
And..Rosa...Believe me...that was a good try as well but it is not a monkey...though...it has something to do with it...
Keep trying!!
well I don´t know, but I think that is a scene of the movie " shrek "
Bye and kisses Loli
Memes (Marina) 4ºA de primaria
Well,Memes. Good evening!.How are you today?
It´s a good try but I´m afraid it isn´t.
Keep trying.
See you next week.
Enjoy it tomorrow!
I hope 4º wins!!!
mi name is caro...6ºa...I see two trees in the picture and I think a bee
kiss ticher
HI,Loli teacher.I Belive the picture shows two trees and a monkey!!!
kisses Loli
Carmen6ºA
Correction:
BELIEVE (creer)
My name is...
I think it is a bee...
Well,girls. Good try but that´s not the answer.
Keep trying.
See you around.
I believe that it is a cow
Teacher I am Cristina of 6ºA.
what is next picture ?
Cristina...How are you this evening?. I hope you are fine.
Well...there is no picture this week but a "riddle". It is a riddle about some ducks (a kind of Maths problem).
Have a look at "riddle".
See you around.
Publicar un comentario