COMICS

12 nov 2009

PRIMARY 5º and 6º NOVELS

Her I submit some sheets to fill in about a chapter.
It will be quite useful to summarise it.


Estas hojas las completaremos cada uno cuando terminemos cada capítulo. Nos servirán para resumir la lectura.

4 comments:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi¡ teacher i love this, Thank you teacher for to do this page. Of course i like much¡¡

Blue star 1ºB

The Leprechaun in charge dijo...

"Hi teacher.I love this. Thank you, teacher for creating this page. Of course...I like it so much!"

Thanks so much to you,Blue star.
See you around.

The stars studied dijo...

I would like someone to tell me where are the hobbies and riddles.Please.

The Leprechaun in charge dijo...

Well, Stars studied...
The riddle is the "quiz" above.
I will be changing the pictures for children to guess them out.

Cuando me refiero a "pasatiempos" quiero decir que es el apartado de "quiz".

Lo iré cambiando cada semana.
El nivel de los acertijos o enigmas es de Primaria.

See you around.

Hoy...